V Festival is not suitable for young children. Children under 5 are not permitted to attend. We do not have child care/minding facilities at V Festival.
Persons aged under 16 by law must now be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
If you are bringing a child over 5 to V Festival then you should go to the Welfare area on arrival which is situated near the Wristband Exchange Tent. Staff in the Welfare area will have a supply of child wristbands. You should obtain one of these and write your mobile number on the wristband and affix it firmly to your child’s wrist. This should enable us to contact you should your child become separated from you.
You should also make it a priority on arrival to ensure that your children are made familiar of their surroundings so that should they become separated from you that they will know how to get to one of the areas where they will find a person that can help. You should make your child (s) aware of the following areas
- Welfare Area - where welfare staff are situated.
- The Police - There is an onsite police station and uniformed police in and around the arena and campsites.
- Gates - where stewards and security are situated.
- First Aid points - where medical staff is situated.
- Campsite towers - Security towers in the campsites where security staff is situated.
- Virgin Media Information Points - Where Virgin Angels are situated.
If a child is found to be without their parents or guardians they will be taken to the Welfare Area.